Keep an eye on this page for the latest information about COVID-19 procedures at Roanoke Valley Orthodontics.
We have implemented the following measures:
- The brushing station is temporarily closed to help us reduce aerosols. You should brush your teeth thoroughly before each appointment.
- We are cleaning and disinfecting high-touch surfaces multiple times per day.
- We wipe down surfaces in the clinic area at the start of the day, after each patient, and at the end of the day.
- Our waiting room is closed to help us limit the number of people in the office and maintain social distancing. Please send your child in or walk your child in and return to your car during your child’s appointment. Your child will make their next appointment, or one of our team members will follow up to make the appointment. If your child is younger than 10, one parent/guardian may come in with them, but we ask you to stay in the waiting area.
- All team members will wear masks and gloves.
- Call our office to reschedule your appointment if:
- You have traveled on an airplane in the past 14 days
- You or a family member has been sick or near someone who is sick or running a fever within the past 48 hours.
Read more about what we’re doing to keep you safe and healthy!